Interim Management en
More and more businesses are bringing interim managers on board to provide additional expertise. They expect highly developed leadership abilities and experience from this “temporary operational support”. Some 78 % of decision-makers want interim managers to have a generalist perspective. Typical deployment scenarios focus on improving efficiency, restructuring, turnarounds and post-merger integration, but projects that start as a way to bridge a vacancy are usually connected with change and process optimisation as well.
values move brings valuable knowledge and a keen sense of people and possibilities into your company. We give you impetus for your processes and structures according to your needs. We call routine values and processes into question as critical outside observers. At the same time, we preserve tried-and-true approaches to build upon later. We very quickly fit ourselves into new fields and environments, flexibly adapt to new challenges and make excellent team players.
What you get
- Rapid acquisition of familiarity with your situation and environment
- Support according to your needs
- Judicious fact- and values-based decisions
- Consideration of interpersonal dynamics of group processes
- High social and emotional competence
- Improved efficiency
- Hands-on mentality during implementation
- Long-term solutions and improvements in processes and team dynamics