I have been working as an independent interim manager at technology and service-orientated companies in various industries since 2010. I apply the knowledge I have gained from over 25 years in leadership, sales and service to assist international corporations and medium-sized enterprises.
My core competencies include structuring, process development and change management. I also have proven skills in turnarounds, improving process efficiency and setting up proactive service profit centres.
I work with my clients as a supporting stabiliser and operations-minded consultant to develop the foundations for successful change. I am passionate about combining strategic planning, operational implementation and process optimisation. My clients regularly tell me I have strong motivational skills, and they appreciate my integrative, implementation-focussed approach.
- Industry know-how: machine construction, shipping, healthcare, renewable energy
- Development and operational implementation of sales and service concepts (nationally and internationally)
- National and international mergers and integration
- Leading various national and international affiliates, partly with multinational responsibilities
- Leadership tasks in senior and middle management
As a fully licensed instructor I also offer application trainings for all tools listed here.
- TMS certified (Margerison-McCann Team Management Systems, TMSDI UK)
- FIRO-B certified (Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation - Behaviour, OPP UK)
- University degrees and 2nd state examination with teaching qualification in German language and literature, business and agricultural geography
- German (native language)
- English (business fluency)
- French (good basic knowledge)
- Danish (basic knowledge)
- Dutch (basic knowledge)