I have more than 25 years of practical experience, mostly in human resources, and have worked at national and international corporations as well as at medium-sized enterprises. My focus has been on implementing and further developing personnel strategies, personnel development concepts, recruiting and personnel management.
Since 2003 I have been an independent coach specialising in executive development. I have supplemented the operational experience I have gained from diverse international tasks and human resources with valuable coaching skills and knowledge by participating in multiple advanced training courses featuring systematically validated processes.
When I select my methods, it is important to me to follow a holistic approach that is adapted to the specific situation. My starting point is always the individual and their unique personality. My clients decide what processes to use and when to use them – I provide ideas and inspiration.
I offer coaching for individuals and groups. I assist them in becoming more aware of, conveying and implementing corporate values, corporate culture and work processes as well as in team development. As an HR interim manager, mediator and facilitator, I take on tasks related to personnel development and organisational development.
As a fully licensed instructor I also offer application trainings for all tools marked with (*).
- MBTI certified (Meyers Briggs Type Indicator, OPP UK, basend on C. G. Jung) *
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI) *
- TMS certified (Margerison-McCann Team Management Systems, TMSDI UK) *
- McCann Opportunity Orientation Profile certified (TMSDI UK) *
- McCann Window on Work Values Profile certified (TMSDI UK) *
- FIRO-B certified (Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation - Behaviour, OPP UK) *
- Certified business mediator (intensive training at Tenos AG, Hamburg)
- Certified coach (trained at KE+P Kramer Billmeier Lauterbach Loos Rappe-Giesecke etc.)
- University degree (Diplom) in classical and applied economics
- German (native language)
- English (business fluency, Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency)
- French (good basic knowledge)
- Dutch (good basic knowledge)
- Italian (basic knowledge)