Transition Management en
What you want from change – the result or aim of it – is often obvious. Actually being able to implement change is quite another matter, one that depends in large part on staff engagement and cooperation. The transition phase – how change occurs – is thus a crucial factor in whether change is successful. If staff do not play enough of an active role in the change, there will be confusion and frustration, leading to unnecessary resistance.
Motivating teams to share the responsibility for processes requires knowledge, skills and great deal of tact. We assist you with transparently and cooperatively implementing transitions, dispelling reservations on teams and relieving people’s fears. So your vision becomes reality and you achieve your goals.
What you get
- Support with implementation of change processes such as reorganisation, restructuring and turnarounds
- Support with crisis management
- Change workshops and one-on-one conversations to accompany processes
- Facilitation through mediation techniques, nonviolent communication (NVC), and other methods
- Understanding of change processes and typical patterns of behaviour (MBTI, TKI, etc.)